Quantcast

Adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD) Online Support Group

How is everyone?

It's been awhile since we have heard from some of you. Now is a good time to check in, say hello to our newer members, and tell us how you are and what is on your minds. I hope to hear from you soon.

hello I'm good,My son Jerrick has been doing well. since he had his Bone Marrow Transplant.

That is so good to hear, Tasha. We need to hear the success stories. All the best to you and Jerrick!

Happy to see your messages

I am karthik from south india, i am suffering from ALD/AMN for the last 8 years.

I totally lost my walking, May i know about Bone marrow trans??

i added you karthikeya

please look for my reguest i send to you

Karthik, since tasha has friended you, I edited out the email address, to protect you from any lurking spammers. I encourage you to bring your own discussion about Sct, to get additional information from other members.

Karthik, I'm not sure you understood me. We discourage members sharing personal emails and phone numbers on the site, for security reasons.

Fine, I wont share again

Kindly share regarding ALD, in my Home town - there is no info or medical treats about ALD/AMN

If you post a discussion requesting information, I can send a message about it to all of our members so that they can respond.